Wednesday, December 5, 2012

DOA-DOA HARIAN UMUM BAHASA INGGRIS


THE SIGN OF CROSS

In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

THE INVITATION FOR PRAISE TO GOD

P.  Lord, open my lips.
U.  and my mouth will proclaim your praise.

P.  God come to my assistances
U.  Lord makes haste to help me.

P. Glory be to the father...
U. As it was...

OUR FATHER

Our father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive these who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

THE HAIL MARY

Hail Mary full of grace, the lord is with the, blessed art among woman, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

GLORY BE

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was and the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

THE APOSTLES CREED

I believe in God, the Father almighty, creator of heaven and earth and in Jesus Christ his only Son our Lord, who was conceived of the Holy spirit, born of the virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried. He descended to the dead. On the third day he rose again. He ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of God, the Father almighty. He will come again to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Holy Catholic Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of body and the life everlasting. Amen.

PRAYER TO THE HOLY SPIRIT

P: Come, Holy Spirit,
U: Fill the hearts of your faithful and kindle in them the fire of your love.
P: Send forth your spirit,
U: And they shall be created, and You shall renew the face of the earth.
Let us pray
O God who taught the hearts of the faithful by the light of the holy spirit, grant that, by the gift of the same spirit, we may be always truly wise, and ever rejoice
His consolation. Thought Chris our Lord. Amen.

THE ANGEL OF THE LORD

P : The angel of the lord declared unto Mary
U : And she conceived of the holy spirit.
Hail Mary……..
P : Behold the handmaid of the Lord.
U : Be it done to me according to your world.
Hail Mary……..
P : And the world was made flash.
U : And dwelt among us.
Hail Mary……..
P : Pray for us, o holly Mother of God.
U : That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.
Let us pray
Pour forth, we beseech You, O Lord, Your grace into our hearts, that we to whom the incarnation of Christ, Your Son, was made known by the massage of an angel, may by His passion and cross be brought to the glory of His resurrection.




QUEEN OF HEAVEN

P: Queen of heaven, rejoice, Alleluia.
U: For He whom you deserved to bear, Alleluia.
P: Has risen as He said, Alleluia.
U: Pray for us to God, Alleluia.
P: Rejoice and be glad, o Virgin Mary, Alleluia.
U: For the Lord is truly risen. Alleluia.
Let us pray
God, who by resurrection of your Son, our Lord Jesus Chris, vouchsafed to give joy to the whole world, grant we beseech You, that, through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, His mother, we may attain the joy of eternal life. Through the same Christ our lord. Amen.

ACT OF FAITH

O my God, I firmly believe that You are one God in three divine person, Father, Son and Holy Spirit; I believe that your divine Son became man and die for our sins, and that He shall come to judge the living and the dead. I believe these and all the truths which the Holy Catholic Church teaches, because you have revealed them, who can neither deceive nor be deceived
Amen

ACT OF HOPE

O my God, relying on your almighty power and infinite mercy and promises. I hope to obtain pardon for my sins, the help of your grace, and life everlasting, through the merits of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Redeemer. Amen.

.ACT OF CHARITY

O my God, I love You above all things, with my whole heart and soul, because You are all good and worthy of all love. I love my neighbor as my self for the love You. I forgive all who have injured me, and ask pardon of all whom I have injured. Amen.

A PRAYER BEFORE EATING

Bless us, O Lord, and these Thy gifts which we are about to receive from Thy bounty, through Christ our Lord. Amen.
Add for midday;
May the King of everlasting glory make us partakers of the heavenly table. Amen.
Add for evening;
May the King of ever-lasting glory lead us to the banquet of life eternal. Amen.
ANGEL OF GOD

My guardian dear,
To whom his love commits me here;
Ever this (day, night) be at my side,
To light and guard, to rule and guide. Amen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment